Skip to main content
Allan Webb Ltd
Update profile picture
Invalid file format or file exceeds maximum size
Allowed file formats are .GIF,.JPG,.PNG,.BMP
The maximum file size allowed is 1 MB
Delete current profile picture
Stonehouse, GLO GL10 3RF
Show large map
Hide Business Sector
Hide Company Info
We can support your efforts in developing a new, or improving an existing, Obsolescence Management capability for your organisation. We provide all the support required to set up and deliver an Obsolescence Management framework comprising of policy, processes, contractual guidance and capability implementation which is complemented by comprehensive training programs.
· Development of corporate Obsolescence Management Strategies.
· Development of project specific Obsolescence Management Plans.
· Development of robust contractual requirements to flow responsibility to your suppliers.
· Obsolescence risk assessment processes resulting in prioritised risk registers.
· A status report on current obsolescence risk (Obsolescence Health Report).
· Impact assessment and reporting on current and future obsolescence risk.
· Most cost effective (through life) method of resolving current risk.
· Selection of mitigation strategies to mitigate future OM risk.
· Understanding cost implications of implementing (or the penalties for not)an effective Obsolescence Management strategy.
· Measuring the performance of your, or your supplier's, Obsolescence Management Strategy.
· Development of pre-qualifying questionnaires and assessment of supplier proposals and Obsolescence Management Plans during the contracting process.
· Supplier Capability Review - an assessment of your supplier's capability to manage obsolescence risk.
· Advice on setting up OM departments including staff, policy documents, handbooks, processes and other resources (licenses, tools etc).
All our outputs will be fully compliant with IEC 62402:2007, BS
, Def Stan 00-60, US DOD and UK MOD acquisition policies.
There are no records.